A Map Guided Tour of World History: This history book reaching across millennia gives you a broad view of the pivotal events in our past. With 140 maps, complimented with pictures, info boxes, and timelines, there's so much to enjoy and learn about. You will gain a strong understanding of some of the forces and movements across continents that have shaped our world.
Inside this beautiful cover are concise and fascinating historical information, 140 custom maps, and many ways to engage in history that will interest many readers, from students wanting additional resources for school to history buffs that love a good book and cartography.
• Prehistory 7 MYA-3000 BCE
• The Ancient World 3000 BCE-500 CE
• Middle Ages 500-1450 CE
• The Early Modern World 1450-1700
• Revolution and Industry 1700-1850
• Progress and Empire 1850-1914
• The Modern World 1914-Present
Updated edition Sep 2023