Fodor’s Florence & Tuscany travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Florence and Tuscany, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to climb to the top the Duomo in Florence, see original Renaissance art masterpieces in the Uffizi, or sample wine in a Tuscan vineyard, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Florence and Tuscany.
- COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Tuscan food, the Duomo in Florence, and Renaissance art.
- INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help maximize your time.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- PRACTICAL TIPS include: getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Italian phrases; calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS: The Florence Duomo, Chianti, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, Umbria and the Marches, the Galleria degli Uffizi, Southern Tuscany, and more.
Updated edition Sep 2019