Discover Canada with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. The Rough Guide to Canada will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
- Detailed regional coverage: from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Canada
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys.
- Fabulous full-colour photography: spectacular view of Toronto from Lake Ontario and the breathtaking Horseshoe Falls at Niagra Falls
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Travel tips and info: getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture, shopping and more
- Background information: history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- Covers: Toronto; Ontario; Montreal and Southwest Quebec; Quebec City and Northern Quebec; The Maritime Provinces; Newfoundland and Labrador; The Prairie Provinces; The Canadian Rockies; The BC Interior; Vancouver and Vancouver Island; The North
Updated edition Oct 2019