Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 30e
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on Best Festivals and Best Side-Trips
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, etc.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- COVERS: Old Montréal and the Lachine Canal; Downtown and Chinatown; The Latin Quarter and the Village; The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End and Little Italy; Parc du Mont-Royal; Cote-des-Neiges; Hochelaga-Maisonneuve; The Islands; Québec City Upper Town; Québec City Lower Town, and Québec City Old City. Also includes Side Trips from Montréal to the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and the Outaouais, as well as Side Trips from Québec City to Île d’Orléans, Côte-de-Beaupré, and Charlevoix.
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, customs, pop culture, cuisine and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
Updated edition May 2020