Fodor’s South Florida with Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and the Keys travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of South Florida, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to party on South Beach, see wildlife in the Everglades, or go snorkeling in Key West, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of South Florida.
- SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout: South Florida’s best beaches, Miami’s Art Deco District, and the Everglades.
- INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS: Miami and Miami Beach, including South Beach, plus Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Key West and the Florida Keys, the Everglades, and more.
Updated edition Aug 2019