Fodor's South Florida 16e
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see & do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Beaches in South Florida,” “Best Day Trips From Miami,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on ““An Art Lover’s Guide to Miami,”” “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” “What to Eat and Drink,” “Art Deco Guide” and “The Everglades”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Miami and Miami Beach with South Beach, Wynwood, Brickell, the Design District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Aventura, and Bal Harbour; Fort Lauderdale; Hollywood; Palm Beach; Everglades National Park; and the Florida Keys with Key West, Key Largo, Bahia Honda Key, and Dry Tortugas National Park.
Updated edition May 2021