Fodor's The Best of Italy 3e
- ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 40 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife...
- “BEST OF” FEATURES on Museums, Architectural Wonders, Villages in Tuscany...
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS - people, art, architecture, wine, music...
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Sistine Chapel,” “Cruising the Grand Canal,” and “Who’s Who in Renaissance Art”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE PRIMERS with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Rome, Vatican City, Venice, Milan, Verona, Florence, Tuscany and Umbria, and more