Fodor's The Best of Italy 2e
Fodor's The Best of Italy: Rome, Florence, Venice & the Top Spots in Between: This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- “BEST OF” FEATURES on "Best Hilltop Villages in Tuscany,” “Architectural Wonders in Venice,” and “Best Italian Cooking Classes”
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE & HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS: sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Sistine Ceiling,” “Cruising the Grand Canal,” and “Hiking the Cinque Terre.”
- COVERS: Rome, Vatican City, Venice, Milan, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Naples, Sicily, and more.
- MORE THAN 35 DETAILED MAPS to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS: local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, geography, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- ILLUSTRATED FOOD FEATURES: the cuisines of every region in Italy