Hawaii overflows with natural beauty, from its soft sand beaches to its dramatic volcanic cliffs. The islands' offerings, from urban Honolulu in Oahu to the lux resorts of Maui to the natural wonders of Kauai and the Big Island, appeal to all tastes.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Hawaii's unique culture focusing on lei, luau, and hula
· Coverage of Big Island, Kauai, Maui, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Wailea, Haleakala National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and more.
Updated edition Nov 2016