This guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. It has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- “BEST OF” FEATURES on Best Beaches in Spain, Best Museums in Spain, Best Festivals in Spain, and more
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE & HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, museums, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARARIES to effectively organize your days and time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “The Alhambra’s Architecture,” “El Camino de Santiago,” “El Prado: Madrid’s Brush with Greatness,” “Flamenco: the heartbeat of Spain,” and Eating and Drinking Well in all regions of Spain
- COVERS: Madrid, Barcelona, the Alhambra, El Prado, La Sagrada Familia, Catalonia, Andalusia, Valencia, Bilbao, La Rioja wine country, the Basque Country, San Sebastian, Seville, Granada, Santiago de Compostela, Cordoba, Toledo, the Pyrenees, Ibiza, the Canaries, and more
- NEW COVERAGE of the Canary Islands, including charming white villages, luxurious island resorts, unspoiled beaches, and unique landscapes
- MORE THAN 50 DETAILED to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS & PRACTICAL TIPS on getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, dance, and more
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
Updated edition Dec 2019