Spain remains one of the world's most popular tourist destinations for its cutting-edge cuisine and superior wine, festivals like the running of the bulls in Pamplona, world-class museums like the Museo del Prado, amazing architecture, exciting soccer league, and more.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE:Updated every year, offers fully updated coverage of cities, neighborhoods, must-see attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, beaches, and more.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE:A spectacular color photo guide captures the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Spain to inspire you.
- PULLOUT MAP & DETAILED MAPS: will help you navigate on the go. Full-color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS & ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: will help inspire you. Stunning, full-color illustrated features illuminate Spain's highlights: Gaudi's architecture, Spanish tapas, flamenco, the Alhambra, Basque culture, El Camino de Santiago, the Museo del Prado, and Spain’s historic hotels. Food spotlights will introduce you to must-try dishes in each region and beach spotlights help you choose the best beaches.
- ITINERARIES & TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: sample itineraries will help you plan and make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS:Our recommendations for Top Museums, Architecture, Beaches, and Hiking, along with FAQs make planning simple. Convenient overviews present each region and its highlights, and chapter planning sections have savvy advice for making the most of your time and getting around by car, bus, and train. A convenient Travel Times by Train map helps you plan trips within Spain.
- COVERS:Madrid, Barcelona, Catalonia, Andalusia, Valencia, Bilbao, La Rioja wine country, the Basque Country, San Sebastian, Seville, Granada, Santiago de Compostela, Cordoba, Toledo, the Pyrenees, Ibiza, and more.
Updated edition Dec 2018