Fodor's Oahu 8e
Fodor's Oahu with Honolulu, Waikiki & the North Shore:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Oahu's Best Beaches,” “Oahu's Best Natural Wonders,” “Hawaiian Flora and Fauna,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Hawaiian Cultural Traditions,” “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” and “What to Eat and Drink in Hawaii”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- HAWAIIAN LANGUAGE PRIMERS with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Ko Olina, Hanauma Bay, Haleiwa, the Waimea Valley, the North Shore, and much more.
Updated edition Sep 2020