Oahu is the most popular Hawaiian island for travelers, with excellent resorts, beautiful scenery, and extensive opportunities for activities both on the water and on land. This guide covers all the popular areas of the island, including Honolulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Pearl Harbor, Snorkeling in Hawaii, and Hula
· Major sights such as Kailua Beach, Shangri La and Kaena Point
· Coverage of Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, Ko Olina, Hanauma Bay, Haleiwa, the Waimea Valley, the North Shore, and more.
Updated edition Jan 2017