Fodor’s Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. It has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do on your cruise
- “BEST OF” FEATURES on Caribbean foods to try, the best private islands, what to buy in the Caribbean, and the best beaches
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, beaches, restaurants, hotels, shopping, activities, and more
- ONE-DAY HIGHLIGHTS to effectively organize your days and time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on Pirates in the Caribbean and food & drink
- COVERS: Antigua, Aruba, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Cuba (Cienfuegos, Havana, Santiago de Cuba), Grand Cayman, Grenada Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montego Bay, Nassau, Nevis, Ocho Rios, Roatan, San Juan, Santo Domingo, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, St. Thomas, Tortola, and Virgin Gorda
- HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS for how to spend your time before and after your cruise in every major U.S. port of embarkation, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Port Canaveral, and Tampa
- MORE THAN 60 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS: local people, cuisine and more
Updated edition Jan 2020