Fodor's Bahamas 32e
Type: Travel Guides
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED FEATURES on “10 Animals You’ll Meet in the Bahamas,” “What to Eat and Drink in the Bahamas,” and “The Myths and Mysticism of the Bahamas”
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Great Underwater Adventures,” and “Junkanoo in the Bahamas”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the art, cuisine, music, wildlife and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- COVERS: The Abacos, Nassau, Paradise Island, Inagua National Park, Atlantis Resort, Lucayan National Park, Cat Island, San Salvador, Elbow Cay, and more.
Updated edition Aug 2020