Vienna, Austria is so rich with cultural treasures, so replete with sights and wonders, that visitors are often bewildered by the task of planning a visit.
This portable, tautly-written guidebook contains:
- Itineraries that explore the best of Vienna in one, two, or three days plus thematic tours for to romantics, art fans, architectural enthusiasts, families, film buffs and music lovers.
- Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods like the Stephansdom District, The Belvedere, Schottenring.
- Hundreds of evocative photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place and a handy fold-out map that comes in a reclosable, attached plastic waller
- Opinionated reviews of hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
- Exact pricing so there's never any guessing.
Updated edition Dec 2016