Home to the lively Gaslamp Quarter, world-famous Balboa Park, and an eclectic collection of art galleries and museums, San Diego is jam-packed with must-visit spots and surrounded by natural beauty.
- Top 10 lists of San Diego’s must-sees, including the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, Coronado, and La Jolla
- San Diego’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best museums and art galleries, beaches, nightlife, performing arts venues, and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of San Diego, plus four full-color area maps
Updated edition Nov 2022