From the historic buildings in the French Quarter to the swinging jazz clubs in Bourbon Street and the incredible restaurants on Royal Street, New Orleans is a true sensory feast. Get all the travel information you need to make the most of your trip to New Orleans.
• Up-to-date information following the COVID-19 outbreak, insider tips and advice for staying safe
• Top 10 lists of New Orleans’s must-sees, including Jackson Square, Mississippi Riverfront, New Orleans Museum of Art and New Orleans City Park
• New Orleans’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
• Themed lists, including the best live music venues, museums and galleries, places off the beaten path, regional dishes and much more
• Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
• A laminated pull-out map of New Orleans, plus five full-color area maps
Updated edition Mar 2022