Picture-perfect Porto is famed for its pastel-coloured houses, beautiful Baroque churches and intricate azulejos, but Portugal’s second city offers so much more than this – think Michelin-starred restaurants, cutting-edge museums and a lively performing arts scene.
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Porto’s must-sees, including Palácio da Bolsa, Igreja de de São Francisco, Cais de Ribeira and Casa da Música
- Porto’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food, drink, shopping
- Themed lists, including the best azulejos, parks and beaches, Douro Valley wineries, local dishes and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Porto, plus five full-color area maps.
Updated edition Mar 2023