New First Edition!
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Serbia will lead you straight to the best attractions this unique and boisterous country has to offer.
Explore one of Europe's best kept secrets, from the stunning Manasija monastery, St. Sava's Cathedral, and Kalemegdan Fortress to Tara National Park and the lively Dragačevo Folk Festival. Let this first edition guidebook lead you on a walking tour of Belgrade, a boat trip on the Danube River, a tour of the monasteries of Fruška Gora, and much, much more.
Whether you are interested in the culture and history of this Eastern European nation or are seeking outdoor adventures such as rafting, caving, and cycling, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Serbia is your in-depth guide to the very best experiences.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Features on the art, architecture, religion, landscape, and wildlife of Serbia.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Full-color city and town maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
Updated edition Oct 2016