With its snow-capped mountain ranges and beautiful hill towns, Italy is an ideal destination for a leisurely road trip. It’s yours to explore with Road Trips Northern and Central Italy, our redesigned and newly updated guide containing 25 drives across the region, from the dramatic coastline of the Cinque Terre to the lakes of Lombardy and the Veneto.
- 25 easy-to-follow scenic driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Themed lists including the best theme hotels, wedding chapels, nightclubs, things to do for free and more
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out road map of Northern and Central Italy helping you navigate with ease
- Delightful detours, walks and activities to do along the way, plus you'll savor the best local experiences with our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat and shop
- Practical information: rules of the road, detailed directions and driving tips
- Covers: the Alps, Lombardy, the Veneto Plain, the Ligurian Coast, Umbria; Getting to Northern & Central Italy and more.
Updated edition Aug 2022