Fodor's Essential Ireland 4e
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Ireland’s Top Natural Wonders,” “Ireland’s Top Castles and Manor Houses,” “The Best Historical Sights to Visit in Ireland,” “Top Tours,” “Best Festivals,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, itineraries to make the most of your time, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” “What to Eat and Drink,” and “What to Buy.”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- EXPANDED COVERAGE OF Northern Ireland and Belfast to account for its rising popularity with visitors.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON Dublin, Kerry, Clare, Galway, Cork, Belfast, Northern Ireland, the Aran Islands, the Ring of Kerry, The Giants Causeway, the Wild Atlantic Way, Killarney, Connemara, Trinity College, Dublin’s museums, the Book of Kells, Dingle, Donegal, Irish Castles and Monasteries, Irish Design, Irish Festivals and events, and more.
Updated edition Nov 2020