Admire the golden mosaics at Néa Moní, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a fine example of Macedonian Renaissance architecture on the island of Chios, take a stroll along the cobble-stoned streets of Corfu's Old Town, step back in time at the enormous Palace of Knossos on Crete or enjoy the sunset from an idyllic Santoríni beach. From Top 10 beaches and bays to Top 10 outdoor activities.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in the Greek Islands, covering Corfu Old Town, Delos, the Temple of Aphaia and much more.
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Greek Islands, plus seven full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the Greek Islands' most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sight-see, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers The Ionians; the Cyclades; Crete; the Dodecanese; the Northeast Aegean Islands; the Sporádes and Évvia; the Argo-Saronic Islands
Updated edition Apr 2022