England’s South Coast is awash with natural beauty, from the purple moors of Exmoor to the white cliffs of Dover. Dotted around this picturesque landscape are a vibrant array of cities, too, including historic Canterbury, quirky Bristol, and the arty paradise of St Ives.
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of England’s South Coast’s must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Color-coded chapters to every part of England’s South Coast, from London to Kent, Dorset to Cornwall.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
- Covers: London, Kent and Sussex, Hampshire and Wiltshire, Dorset and Somerset, Devon, Cornwall.
Updated edition Jan 2023