With its scenic towns, romantic medieval cities, and evocative landscapes, Germany is the perfect destination for a leisurely road trip. It's yours to explore with Road Trips Germany, our redesigned and newly updated guide containing 24 drives across the country, from the winding Baltic Coast to the remote valleys of the Black Forest.
Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals Germany at its best: spectacular sights, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Road Trips Germany is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
- 24 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: Walks, delightful detours, and activities to do along the way, plus you'll savor the best local experiences with our pick of the most authentic places to stay, eat and shop
- Practical tips: rules of the road, detailed directions, and driving tips
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out road map of Germany helping you navigate
- Covers: Pfalz, Rheinhessen, Münsterland, the Baltic Coast and more
Updated edition Aug 2022