Discover the Caribbean with this essential travel guide to this dazzlingly diverse region, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you've even packed your case. Take in the dizzying views from the top of Jamaica's Blue Mountains, stroll the cobbled colonial plazas of Habana Vieja, or marvel at the majesty of St. Lucia's volcanic spires.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Snorkeling in the Cayman Islands, celebrity-spotting in St Barts, sipping rum cocktails...
- See the Caribbean: lots of fresh ideas for exploring the islands
- A year-long calendar of events in the Caribbean gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- Detailed color maps help you navigate the region with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views, and seek out hidden gems
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations highlight must-see attractions, including the imposing Capitolio in Havana, the dramatically situated Castillo San Cristobal on Puerto Rico, and the vast Brimstone Hill Fortress on St. Kitts
- Covers Cuba; Cayman Islands; Turks and Caicos; Jamaica; Dominican Republic; Puerto Rico; Virgin Islands; Anguilla; St. Martin/Sint Maarten; Saba and St. Eustatius; St. Kitts and Nevis; Antigua and Barbuda; Saint Barthélemy; Guadeloupe; Martinique; Dominica; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Grenada; Barbados; Trinidad and Tobago; Aruba; Curaçao; and Bonaire
Updated edition Dec 2019