Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through Swedish history at Skansen, an excellent outdoor museum; marvel at Kungliga Slottet, the world's grandest royal palace; and go boating around the scenic rocky isles of Stockholm's Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion.
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds
- Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgarden & Skeppsholmen, Sodermalm, Ostermalm, Millesgarden, Gardet & Ladugardsgardet, Kungsholmen, Drottningholm, Vasastan, the Stockholm Archipelago and more.
Updated edition Aug 2022