Lonely Planet Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through Swedish history at Skansen, an excellent outdoor museum; marvel at Kungliga Slottet, the world's grandest royal palace; and go boating around the scenic rocky isles of Stockholm's Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Stockholm and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgarden & Skeppsholmen, Sodermalm, Ostermalm, Millesgarden, Gardet & Ladugardsgardet, Kungsholmen, Drottningholm, Vasastan, the Stockholm Archipelago and more.
Updated edition Apr 2018