Copenhagen, sometimes referred to as a fairytale place", is surely among the most delightful cities of Europe. The home of Hans Christian Anderson, and the location of the world-famous "Tivoli Gardens", which so inspired Walt Disney, it is one of the most heavily-visited destinations on the continent, attracting many millions of visitors each year.
With this handy, pocket-sized, and thoroughly revised guidebook in hand, travelers will be able to organize their time in the smartest manner possible.
The book contains:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Recommended one-, two- and three-day itineraries and thematic itineraries for families, art and architecture lovers and those in search of 'royal Copenhagen' or Hans Christian Anderson sights.
- Neighborhood walks and rewarding day trips from the city
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that steer readers to the city's best finds
- Exact pricing so there's never any guessing
- Foldout map in a handy plastic wallet and bulleted maps throughout.
Updated edition Jan 2017