Lonely Planet's Cambodia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Khmer history at the National Museum of Cambodia, marvel at the Cambodian Circus, and explore majestic temples in Angkor; all with your trusted travel companion.
* Up-to-date information -all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
* NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
* Improved planning tools for family travelers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
* What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
* NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
* Colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds
* Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping,
* Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
* Over 55 maps
* Covers Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia and more.
Updated edition Dec 2021