Belize Moon 13e
Description:With turquoise waters, dreamlike islands, and pristine rainforests, Belize is a sensory feast: dive in with Moon Belize.
- Flexible, strategic itineraries for every timeline and budget, with themed trip ideas like "The Mundo Maya," "Wildlife Adventures," and "Underwater Bliss"
- Curated advice for outdoor adventurers, archeology aficionados, foodies, and more
- Must-see attractions and off-beat ideas: Canoe to a farmers market to sample fresh pupusas and cashew wine. Hike rainforests, snorkel the second-largest coral reef in the world, or explore ancient Mayan ceremonial caves. Spend your day at the beach, and your night dancing barefoot in the sand to the sound of Garifuna drums
- Expert advice on when to go, what to pack, and where to stay
- Full-color photos and detailed maps for navigating the cayes and mainland on your own
- Handy phrases in Kriol, Garifuna, and Q'eqchi' Mayan
- Detailed background information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and culture
- Travel tips on health and safety, traveling solo, getting around with children or as a senior, and suggestions for LGBTQ+ visitors and travelers with disabilities
Updated edition Oct 2019