Lonely Planet's Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Savour the best of New Catalan cuisine, yell for your team at Camp Nou stadium, and crane your neck at the weird and wonderful architecture of La Sagrada Familia - all with your trusted travel companion.
* Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open afterÂ 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
* NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
* Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
* Colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
* Cultural insights - covering history, people, music, cuisine, politics
* Over 34 maps for easy navigation
* Covers La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, La Sagrada Familia, Gracia, Park Guell, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, La Zona, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Sant Antoni, and more.
Updated edition Jul 2022