Lonely Planet's Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Savour the best of New Catalan cuisine, yell for your team at Camp Nou stadium, and crane your neck at the weird and wonderful architecture of La Sagrada Familia - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Barcelona :
* Colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, cuisine, politics
* Over 30 maps for easy navigation
* Covers La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, La Sagrada Familia, Gracia, Park Guell, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, La Zona, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Sant Antoni, and more.
Updated edition Nov 2018