Barcelona Rick Steves 4e
Ramble down Las Ramblas, relax on Mediterranean beaches, and marvel at the sweeping curves of Gaudi's architecture: with Rick Steves on your side, Barcelona can be yours!
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Barcelona
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from Gaudi's mind-bending Sagrada Familia and the colorful Picasso museum to cozy bars with vermouth on tap
- How to connect with local culture: Join hands with locals in a traditional sardana dance, chat with fans about the latest fútbol match, or meander down winding streets in search of the best tapas
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a glass of cava
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods, museums, and churches
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, Spanish and Catalan phrase books, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 300 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on Las Ramblas, Barri Gòtic, El Born, Eixample, Montjuïc, and more, as well as day trips to Montserrat, Figueres, Cadaqués, and Sitges.
Updated edition Oct 2018