Discover Mallorca and Menorca with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to hike in the Serra de Tramuntana, explore the lush, oasis-like Jardins d'Alfabia or visit the magnificent Palma Cathedral, The Rough Guide to Mallorca & Menorca will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
- Provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Mallorca & Menorca
- Practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Palma, Southern Mallorca and many more locations ...
- Fabulous full-colour photography: including the stark beauty of Torrent de Pareis and the intricate perfection of Palma Cathedral
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Valldemossa, Soller and Ciutadella's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette
- Background information: history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- Covers: Palma and around; Western Mallorca; Northern Mallorca; Southern Mallorca; Menorca
Updated edition Sep 2019