Germany 2018 Rick Steves Guide
From fairy-tale castles and alpine forests to quaint villages and modern cities: with Rick Steves on your side, Germany can be yours!
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip
- How to get the most out of your time and money, with must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems
- How to connect with local culture
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary..
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, German phrasebook...
- Over 1,000 pages include everything worth seeing
- Annually updated information on Munich, Bavaria, Tirol, Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Baden-Baden, the Black Forest, Rothenburg, Würzburg, Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Mosel Valley, Trier, Cologne, Nürnburg, Lutherland, Leipzig, Dresden, Berlin, Hamburg, and more.