Germany Rick Steves 14e
Type: Travel Guides
Vendor: Rick Steves'
Description:Germany: From fairy-tale castles and alpine forests to quaint villages and modern cities: experience it all with Rick Steves!
- Fully updated, comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip
- Strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the towering Zugspitze and jagged Alps to rustic villages and delicious strudel
- How to connect with local culture: Stroll through a Cristkindlemarkt around Christmas, chat with fans about the latest fussball match, and more
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a Berliner Weisse in hand
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Coverage of Munich, Bavaria, Tirol, Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Baden-Baden, the Black Forest, Rothenburg, Würzburg, Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Mosel Valley, Trier, Cologne, Nürnburg, Lutherland, Leipzig, Dresden, Berlin, Hamburg, and more
Updated edition Dec 2022