Fodor's Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire 16e
Fodor’s Maine, Vermont, & New Hampshire: whether you want to explore Main's Acadia National Park, go skiing in Vermont, or go hiking in New Hampshire's White Mountains, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
- FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE captures highlights of Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire.
- SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS throughout, including fall foliage drives, great road trips, Maine’s lighthouses, skiing, and the Appalachian Trail.
- INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help maximize your time.
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS help plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS: getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS: Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, the Berkshires, Providence, Newport, the White Mountains, Portsmouth, Portland, Acadia National Park, the Maine Coast, and more.
Updated edition May 2019