Fodor's Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire 17e
Type: Travel Guides
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Maine’s Best Seafood Shacks,” “Most Picturesque Towns in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire,” “Historical Sites in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire,” “Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire with Kids,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on Skiing in Vermont, Hiking the Appalachian Trail in New Hampshire, or Exploring Maine’s Lighthouses
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, the White Mountains, Portsmouth, Portland, Burlington, Lake Champlain, the Maine Coast, Inland Maine and more.
Updated edition May 2021