Perched at the foot of Africa, Cape Town and its surrounding wine region really does have it all: cosmopolitan culture, a thriving food and drink scene, and an abundance of breathtaking natural beauty. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Cape Town and the Winelands have to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Cape Town and the Winelands must-sees, including the V&A Waterfront and Robben Island, Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope and Stellenbosch.
- Cape Town and the Winelands’ most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best local culture, wildlife experiences, beaches, adventure activities and much more.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Cape Town & the Winelands, plus five full-color area maps.
Updated edition May 2023