Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for travelers in search of natural beauty, outdoor adventure, and sun. In full-color and with helpful magazine-style illustrated features, Fodor's Costa Rica shows off the splendor of the country's stunning natural landscapes and its varied flora and fauna like no other guide.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE:Updated annually, provides a comprehensive guide to the country, including the newest hotel offerings on the Papagayo Peninsula.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE:A spectacular color photo guide captures the ultimate unmissable experiences and attractions throughout Costa Rica to inspire you.
- PULLOUT MAP AND DETAILED MAPS:Will help you navigate on the go. Full color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES:Will help inspire you; features cover canopy tours in the cloud forests, surfing for beginners & experts, sport-fishing off the Pacific coast, bird-watching. Costa Rica’s national parks and eco-lodges are also covered in depth.
- ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS:Will help you plan and customize your own itinerary. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, info about nightlife, sports and the outdoors.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS:Overviews show each region and its highlights. Planning sections has on-target advice and tips for planning and getting around the country by car & bus. •COVERS:San José, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Arenal Volcano, Manuel Antonio, Nicoya Peninsula, Guanacaste, Limón, Tamarindo, Jacó, Osa Peninsula, and more.
Updated edition Dec 2018