Grab your trainers and get ready to run around the world! Take a loop around stunning Lake Bled, jog along a section of China’s famous Great Wall or tackle the historic Boston Marathon: Run celebrates 100 of the world’s most amazing races and routes. Featuring a mix of iconic races and epic ultras, off-the-beaten-path trails and welcoming park runs, it’s the ultimate inspiration for adventuring on two feet, whether you’re a marathon devotee, hardcore trail runner or gentle jogger.
- Three types of running holidays: to attend a training camp, to attend a specific event and to explore a new destination by running through it.
- A carefully curated list of 100 of the best runs in the world, chosen by sports journalists and travel experts.
- A variety of distances: 5ks for those getting started, through to 10ks, half-marathons, marathons and more
- A mix of organized, registration-only races and do-it-yourself runs that might inspire a future holiday.
- Runs are mapped and include total distance, terrain and elevation profiles.
- Each chapter covers a different continent with runs arranged within each chapter geographically.
- Features top tips on preparing for a running holiday.
1st edition Apr 2023