Backed by the purple peaks of the Atlas Mountains, the pink ramparts, labyrinthine alleys and magnificent mosques of Marrakech hold a dramatic aura that have attracted visitors for centuries.
- Top 10 lists of Marrakech’s must-sees, including Jemaa el Fna, Koutoubia Mosque, the Majorelle Gardens and Badii Palace.
- Marrakech’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best restaurants, day trips, nightlife and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Marrakech, plus five full-color area maps
Updated edition Nov 2022