Fodor’s London is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. It has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- “BEST OF” FEATURES on London’s Best Museums, London’s Best Royal Sites, and London’s Best Outdoor Activities
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE & HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, side-trips...
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the British Museum and the Tower of London
- COVERS: Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the British Museum, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, and more.
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS on the politics, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems