A city of contrasts, Beijing has ancient temples and edgy art districts, winding hutongs and futuristic architecture – all within a stone’s-throw of the awe-inspiring Great Wall of China.
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe
- Top 10 must-sees, including the Forbidden City, Tian'an Men Square, Great Wall of China
- Beijing's most interesting areas, best places for sightseeing, food, drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including the best museums, restaurants, markets, shops and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Beijing, plus seven full-color area maps
Updated edition Feb 2023