Tour the Champagne region, drive through the hilltop villages and picturesque lavender fields of Provence, or discover Normandy's wild west coast. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences that can be discovered only by road.
- A free laminated pull-out road map of France helps you navigate with ease
- 24 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through France's historic towns and villages
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from wine tours to boat trips
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat, and shop, plus useful travel, visa, and health information
- Covers all the French rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers Nancy, Côtes de Toul, Reims, Champagne vineyards, Calais, Giverny, Dieppe, Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Bayeux, Mont-Saint-Michel, Dinan, Chartres, Blois, Beaune, Routes des Vins Mâconnais-Beaujolais, Puy de Dôme, Bergerac, Rocamadour, Albi, Bordeaux, Pont d'Espagne, Carcassonne, Montségur, Nîmes, Menton, Nice, Saint-Tropez, Cassis, Bastia, Calvi, and more.
Updated edition Feb 2019