The Silva Carry Dry Map Case is approved by the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, and is ideal for navigating in bad weather. The Carry Dry Map M30 case completely protects your map from dirt, water and dust, keeping in visible in all weathers.
The fully transparent design enables map reading from both sides. The case is easy to open and close, and it will keep your map dry in any weather. Small holes in the corners make it possible to attach the map case to a backpack or a kayak.
- 30 x 30 cm / 12" x 12" Map Case
- Adjustable lanyard included
- Quick and easy closure system
- Material - TPU/PA
- Temperature operating range -20 to +60 °C
- Fully Waterproof
- Remains flexible in temperatures down to -20 °C