Lonely Planet's Pocket Porto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze over the city from the historic hilltop cathedral, experience the wealth of the past in the opulent Palacio da Bolsa and wander with the peacocks in the lush Jardim do Palacio de Cristal - all with your trusted travel companion.
* Full-colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs
* Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds
* Essential info - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems
* Free, convenient pull-out map plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
* User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
* Covers Ribeira, Aliados, Bolhao, Miragaia, Vila Nova de Gaia, and more.
Updated edition Feb 2019