Lonely Planet Pocket Copenhagen is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy all the fun of the fair at Tivoli Gardens, relive history at the engrossing Nationalmuseet, or be inspired at Louisiana, one of Europe's great modern art museums; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Copenhagen and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Copenhagen map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Tivoli Area, Slotsholmen, Stroget, Nyhavn and the Royal Quarter, Christianshavn, Norreport, Norrebro, Vesterbro and more.
Updated edition Apr 2018