Learn about the world’s primeval past through its fascinating and wonderful world of fossils. From glistening seashells and mammoth dinosaur teeth to delicate colorful flora, uncover a magnitude of treasures left behind to better understand our primitive past.
• A definitive guide to fossils, featuring 50 profiles of the most incredible discoveries in paleontology
• A science-focused and fact-packed route into learning about prehistoric life
• Top-quality photography to show fossils in fine detail and highlight key features
• Age-appropriate with large pictures and clear text
• Pronunciation guide for each fossil animal or plant name
• Fact files for each featured fossil give the key information: size, time period and location
Displayed into plants and animals, there are 50 key fossil profiles, including the beloved favorite dinosaur Triceratops and a magnitude of other remains, like fossil fish teeth. An easy-to-follow visual index provides a quick overview of all the key species in the book, so you can be well on your way to becoming a fossil expert.
This is the perfect book for children ages 5 to 7
Published Apr 2022