Toronto & Ontario Moon 1e
Toronto & Ontario: With Niagara Falls, Ottawa & Georgian Bay Moon Guide - Experience the creative pulse of the city or catch a thrill in the great outdoors:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries including three days in Toronto, a Georgian Bay coastal road trip, and a week covering the whole region
- The top sights and unique experiences: Take in dramatic views of Niagara Falls on a helicopter flight-seeing tour, watch the Changing of the Guard at Ottawa's Parliament Building, or tread the thrilling Edge-walk 116 stories above Toronto. Dine at farm-to-table restaurants or sip your way through wine country. Gallery-hop through Toronto's world-class art scene or learn about indigenous culture at the Curve Lake First Nations Reserve.
- Outdoor recreation: Hike a section of the Bruce Trail (Canada's longest hiking route!), pedal along Lake Erie, or canoe through the lakes of Algonquin Provincial Park Scuba dive to deep shipwrecks in Lake Superior, relax on the world's longest freshwater beach, or go skiing, snowboarding, or dog-sledding through powdery snow
- Honest advice from Carolyn B. Heller, who has spent over a decade living and traveling throughout Canada, on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Handy tips for international visitors, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and more
- Background information on the landscape, wildlife, history, and culture
- Full coverage of Toronto, Niagara Falls, Lake Erie, Lake Huron, Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, Lake Superior, Georgian Bay, Cottage Country, Algonquin, and the Northeast.
Updated edition Jan 2019