Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris is a portable tribute to Paris and a map to enjoying it in the fullest manner possible. The book is fully updated yearly and includes:
- Quickly scanned, smartly-curated lists of the city's highlights and a selection of unique itineraries so you can make the most of your vacation time.
- Exact pricing for hotels, restaurants, attractions, tours and more so there's never any guessing, plus practical information on how to get around, change money and more.
- Detailed maps, including a handy pull-out map and metro stop information for every place in the book
- Fascinating information on the culture, history, art history and cuisine of the city that will make your visit richer
- Picks in all price categories, so you can splurge or be frugal.
- Side-trips to Giverny, Versailles and more.
-16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs at the front of the book plus black and white photos throughout.
Updated edition Nov 2016