Frommer's Easy Guide to Ireland 2017
Description:Meant to be carried with you as you travel, this highly portable, concisely-written 288-page book introduces travelers to one of the world's most richly rewarding destinations. It includes all of the nitty gritty details one needs to plan a trip, from hotels and restaurants to try, to savvy tips on the best ways to get around the country.
- Completely updated every year and printed in easy-to-read type.
- Packed with helpful maps, including a full-color fold-out map
- Precise about pricing, with Euro and British Pound (for Northern Ireland) amounts listed for every attraction, restaurant, hotel, nightspot and shop in the guide-so there aren't any nasty surprises.
- Filled with information on the fascinating culture, history, art history and cuisine of Ireland that will make your visit richer
- Laden with no-holds-barred reviews, which will introduce you to the country's most authentic lodgings (hotels, B&B's, castles), eateries, museums, historic and nature sight so you can stretch your budget further, whether you're a luxury-seeker or a backpacker.