Meant to be carried with you as you travel, this highly portable, concisely-written book introduces travelers to one of the world's most richly rewarding destinations. It includes all of the nitty gritty details one needs to plan a trip, from hotels and restaurants to try, to savvy tips on the best ways to get around Ireland. Author Jack Jewers, who has been writing guidebooks to Ireland since 2006 (and is the proud grandson of an Irishwoman), provides an affectionate and insightful take on Irish culture and history that will greatly enhance your trip to the Emerald Isle.
* Helpful maps, including a full-color fold-out map
* Completely updated every year and printed in large, easy-to-read type
* Precise about pricing, with Euro and British Pound (for Northern Ireland) amounts listed for every attraction, restaurant, hotel, nightspot and shop in the guide - so there aren't any nasty surprises
* Filled with information on the fascinating culture, history, art history and cuisine of Ireland that will make your visit richer
* Laden with no-holds-barred reviews, which will introduce you to the country's most authentic lodgings (hotels, B&B's, castles), eateries, museums, historic and nature sight so you can stretch your budget further, whether you're a luxury-seeker or a backpacker.