Lonely Planet Discover Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander from village to village along Connemara's coast, discover music-filled pubs in Galway, or sample the best pint of Guinness you've ever had in Dublin, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food & drink, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Irish way of life
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers Dublin, County Wicklow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Clare, Aran Islands, Galway, Belfast, Antrim Coast, Meath, Louth, and more.
Updated edition May 2018