Taking a sighting in mid lake from your canoe, or wading out to midstream because it’s the only place that affords a view of landmarks? Dropping this compass won’t necessarily mean waving goodbye to it, thanks to the buoyant base-plate. The full-size sighting mirror with V-notch make for accurate shots.
- Floating polypropylene body.
- Two-degree graduations and declination scale for easy transition from map bearings to field headings.
- Easy-to-read inch and millimeter rules.
- Full-size sighting mirror with V-notch.
- Dimensions are 2.5" x 3" approximately.