Aruba Moon 3e
Whether you want to dive in and explore a world underwater or just relax on the white sand, paradise is yours with Moon Aruba.
- Strategic itineraries covering the best beaches, the outback, and budget-conscious travel, with ideas for honeymooners, scuba divers, families...
- The top activities and unique experiences: explore geological formations and see birds with startlingly bright plumage at Arikok National Park or celebrate Carnival with the locals and more
- Outdoor adventures: Go off-roading through the outback, snorkel in turquoise waters, or try your hand at windsurfing or parasailing
- Ways to respectfully engage with culture from local author and dive instructor Rosalie Klein
- Full-color, vibrant photos and maps throughout
- Helpful background on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Handy tips for health and safety, transportation, LGBTQ travelers, families with children, and more.
Updated edition Oct 2019